The higher the management level, the thinner the air becomes. It is often difficult for managers to address problems, master crises or to reflect decisions and their consequences with someone on the same level. Added to this is the fact that managers often move in a “feedback-poor” circle. If they were to receive feedback in the form of recognition, suggestions or criticism, they could undertake some course corrections earlier, thereby increasing the chances of success. This is where Executive Coaching comes into play.
Would you like to
- Achieve clarity in your personal and corporate vision, in your aims and objectives?
- Formulate decisive change processes and implement these effectively?
- Successfully prepare yourself for new, challenging management tasks?
- Gain new perspectives?
- Release your potential and optimise your personal degree of effectiveness?
- Resolve conflicts?
- Find new energy and travel your own path with clarity?
I will help you to critically evaluate your own professional actions using a structured face-to-face approach, and to find valuable new solutions. Where required, this consultation can be supplemented by using appropriate leadership and management methodologies. Professionalism – including when it comes to leadership questions – opens an opportunity for you to raise your personal effectiveness to new levels. Clarity and focus on what is important will make you successful – and this, with greater enjoyment and ease.